Avocado Feta Dip
A creamy, flavorful summer dip. Perfect for an afternoon picnic or barbecue.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 4 to 6 1x
- Category: Appetizer
- 1 avocado – diced and removed from peel
- 4 oz feta cheese
- 1 lemon – juiced
- 2 or 3 scallions – roughly chopped
- 1 large handful of parsley
- 8 twists of black pepper (from a pepper mill)
- Add avocado, feta cheese, juice of one lemon, scallions, parsley and pepper to food processor.
- Pulse food processor until desired consistency – I liked mine to be slightly chunky.
- Serve with chips, french bread or crudités.
If you enjoyed making this recipe, please leave a comment and rating on my site. I’d love to hear from you