Roasted New Potatoes With Parmesan And Fresh Herbs
Roasted new potatoes with parmesan and fresh herbs. An easy side dish that is sure to please everyone.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 35 mins
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: American
- 1 1/2 pounds of new potatoes – wash, dried and cut in half
- 2 Tbs of olive oil
- 2 small cloves of garlic minced
- 6 twists of pepper from a pepper mill
- A pinch of salt
- 1 to 2 tbs freshly herbs – finely minced – I used parsley and thyme
- 1 to 2 tbs of finely grated fresh parmesan
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Wash new potatoes, pat dry and slice in half.
- Toss potatoes with 2 tbs olive oil, minced garlic, freshly ground pepper and salt.
- Add potatoes to a large baking pan.
- Roast potatoes in oven for 35 to 40 minutes.
- While potatoes are roasting, chop herbs and grate parmesan cheese.
- When potatoes are done, toss with finely chopped herbs and parmesan cheese.
- Serve immediately.
- Serving Size: 1 of 4
- Calories: 200
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 75mg
- Fat: 8.7g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 27g
- Fiber: 4.1g
- Protein: 5.1g
Keywords: Easy side dish, roasted potatoes