Tomato, Cucumber, Avocado Salad
This tomato, cucumber, avocado salad is an easy, flavorful summer salad. It’s crunchy, fresh and simple to make. It’s a family favorite.
- Prep Time: 12 mins
- Cook Time: 0 mins
- Total Time: 12 minutes
- Yield: 4
- Category: Salad
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
- 1 1/2 cups of chopped tomatoes – I used cherry tomatoes
- 1 cucumber – peeled and seeded then diced
- 1 avocado – diced
- 4 oz feta cheese – cubed
- 2 tbs minced red onion
- 1 handful parsley – minced – about 2 tbs
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs red wine vinegar
- 8 twists of black pepper from a pepper mill
- Chop tomatoes into a medium dice. If using cherry tomatoes, cut in half. Add to a bowl.
- Peel and seed one cucumber and dice. Add to bowl.
- Remove pit, dice avocado and using a spoon scoop out the avocado from the peel. Add to bowl.
- Cube feta and add to bowl.
- Add minced red onion and minced parsley to bowl.
- Whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar and black pepper – pour over salad.
- Toss gently so the feta and avocado don’t break up. Serve immediately.
- If refrigerating – keep the avocado aside and add before serving.
Avocado does not refrigerate well. So if you are not eating it right away, wait to add the avocado until just before serving
If you make this recipe and enjoy it, please come back and leave a comment and a rating. I’d love to hear from you!
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 240
- Sugar: 4.4g
- Fat: 20.3g
- Saturated Fat: 6.3g
- Carbohydrates: 10.8g
- Fiber: 4.5g
- Protein: 6.1g
Keywords: Easy summer salad